Location: Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
- Friday April 12th – Optional Judges & Coaching seminar
- Saturday April 13th – Water practice / Spacing
- Sunday April 14th– Tuesday April 16th 2019 – Competition days
- Conducted under the rules of FINA 2017 – 2021, in conjunction with the Synchronised Swimming Australia Inc By-Laws
- Please note a recent change to the bylaws: only 1 solo per club per age category is permitted
- All Australian athletes and coaches must be registered with SSAI by February 1st, 2019. Coaches require accreditation by this date to be on deck at Nationals.
- March 17th, 2019
- Modifications to final registration are due (no additional routines can be added)
- April (early)
- Order of swim draw available
- April 11th, 2019:
- Figure draws available
Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance with processing the registration.
|Final Registration Form Part 1: Swimmer & Routine Details||2019-nationals-entry-spreadsheet-with team managersPlease return in Excel format
|Final Registration Form Part 2: Payment information||Click Here||08-Feb-19|
|Modification of Final registration form Part 1 for duets, solos & reserves||Resubmit Final Registration Form Part 1 with bold RED edits||17-Mar-19|
Final Registration is due February 1st, clubs must confirm all swimmers and routines by this time. The organising committee will permit changing swimmers and minor modifications up to March 17th, 2019. No additional routines or swimmers are allowed to be added between February 8th and March 17th, 2019. If it is unknown which duet or solo will be competing at Nationals you may create an unknown competitor and indicate the category in which they are competing. Any routines that withdraw between this period of time will be considered a scratch and the club will be financially responsible for the registration.
Online registration and payment processing with will be available as part of the final registration form part 2 link above.
If you would prefer to make payment via bank transfer to:
- Account name: Synchronised Swimming NSW
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank
- SWIFT (for payments from overseas): CTBAAU2S
- BSB: 062-127
- Account Number: 00905463
- Reference: <your club name>
Full payment must be received by 15 February 2019. Please allow five (5) working days from the date of the transfer for your payment to clear into our bank account by the due date.
Water practice will be organised by distance from the venue. For example, the closest clubs – Sydney Emeralds will be scheduled first thing in the morning, and the furthest clubs ie. international clubs will be scheduled at the end of day. This is meant to allow for more travel time for those that travel from further distances.
Please provide any specific requests with your preliminary registration information.
The Sydney Royal Easter show is scheduled during the competition in the Sydney Olympic Park. We recommend clubs & team organise a visit to the Royal Easter Show. It also means the area will be busy. Please leave extra time to travel to and from the aquatic centre.
Clubs are requested to email a copy of their logo to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2019 so that it can be included in the printed program.
Clubs are also invited to bring their banners to display at the event. They will need to be handed in at the Team Managers meeting so that their display can be arranged in compliance with the strict requirements of SOPAC.